Thursday, October 28, 2010

What's In Your Makeup???

Do any of you know what's in your makeup? I used to buy makeup such as my lip gloss, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara from stores like Target or Walmart. My foundation I'd buy from M.A.C. I never knew what I was putting on my face. Many of us don't take the time to read labels and learn about what we are putting on our bodies. Those who do, need to know that just because it says "natural" does not entirely mean it is. Many things we use are toxic to our body and we don't even know. These toxins lead to cancer! Not something any of us would like to have. Lately, there have been so many people I know have been diagnosed with cancer and it could have been something they are putting on or in their body. It's better to know now and make a change in what you buy to prevent introducing your body to carcinogens. This video is great to watch and informative. Maybe it's time to change the beauty products you're using. Enjoy the video!




No comments:

Post a Comment