Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yummy Sweets!

Can't believe it's October already! Halloween is around the corner and that means our sweet tooth will be craving that Halloween candy. I don't know about everyone else, but when I hand out candy to the cute trick or treaters, I like to hand them some candy and then I have some for myself from the candy bowl. And then just like that the bowl is more than half empty! Or maybe some of you take a few of your kids candy from their trick or treat bags, because they shouldn't be eating that much candy anyway right? Oye, the pounds we've probably added from eating all that candy! 
This year will be a little different. NO more eating from the candy bowl and only leaving the candy to the trick or treaters. This year I'll be snacking on Figure 8 weight loss chews in delicious cranberry flavor! I am going to satisfy my sweet tooth and lose weight! You can indulge in this sweet treat with no regrets and at the same time feel healthy and look great! Who wouldn't want that?!



1 comment: