Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Goodbye Depression

Here's an interesting article about getting over depression the healthy way. Usually doctors will prescribe you drugs to treat depression, but you don't need it. Save your money on synthetic drugs and get rid of depression naturally just by taking better care of yourself. Some things this article say will get rid of depression are: exercise, yoga, nutrition, omega 3's, sun, and salt (weird, I know, but the article explains how this will help). I can definitely testify the sun helping. Ever since I've moved to Arizona, I have noticed a difference in my mood than when I lived in Michigan because we didn't get sunny days EVERY day. Aaaaand when I live in Michigan, I was in a better mood when it was sunny out. So, yeah the sun makes people happy! :) Enjoy the article!

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/10/06/the-real-cause-of-americas-mental-illness-problem.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment