Friday, November 5, 2010

The Scent of Mint

If you're on your feet all day like I am, then your feet will want some pampering. At the end of the day, I wish I had someone at home waiting to give me a foot massage because my feet need it!
Ok, so maybe you aren't on your feet all day at work, but those cute heels that you wore the night before while you were partying it up may have taken a toll on your feet. Either way, just because your feet is at the end of your body doesn't mean they don't need some love! I have tried a peppermint scrub and cream for my feet. That's right, mint is no longer just a breath freshener found in toothpaste or gum. Mint can be used for your feet!! :) The set includes a scrub, nourishing cream, and some cozy socks to keep those feet warm in the cold months coming up. Trust me your feet will thank you for it! Not only will this set make your feet happy but the aroma of mint is a remedy of nausea and headaches! So I keep the cream by my side just in case if I am in a situation where I am feeling nauseous or have a headache. Also, it is that time of the year where everyone is getting a cold. This is another situation where the peppermint set will come in handy because mint is also a decongestant which cools and soothes the throat, nose and other respiratory channels. So all around this is good for other things than just your feet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment